Monday, September 10, 2012

Messes - This Is What We Wake Up To.

Genre: Screamo/Emo
Year: 2012

Tracklist:
1. My Dad Calls It Riptide
2. We Prefer Kickflips
3. I Wish I Was As Pretty As You...
4. This Isn't The First Time Wind Blew Trash In My Face


Submission from an awesome screamo band! I don't get enough submissions from screamo bands and that is quite possibly one of my favorite genres. That being said, these dudes know exactly what they are doing and have this sound on lockdown. I really dig this release, and the lyrics are just wonderful. Check this one out, these dudes deserve some attention-Jacob Rice

3 comments:

  1. This EP is so damn good. These dudes are like brothers to me and I wish nothing but the best for them. Please support them in all they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nathan looks like a gay tasmanian devil

    ReplyDelete
  3. This EP and these guys are amazing. Please support these dudes and tell your friends.

    ReplyDelete