Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lastletters - From Her and Here

Genre: Screamo/Hardcore
Year: 2012

Tracklist:
1. Moment of Separation
2. Present Passing
3. Away
4. The Future is Fading/The Past is Still Begging
5. Crushing Petals
6. Just Outside the Reach
7. I Don't Want to Lie Here Anymore


This is honestly one of my favorite releases i've heard this year. These guys submitted their music to me and I am so happy they did because I probably never would've heard of them. These guys are oozing with emotional content in their music. It will give you goosebumps. In my opinion I guess I could say they play similar to Pianos Become The Teeth, Loma Prieta, and The Saddest Landscape, But not really though because these guys are putting their own twist on it. I don't know, you just need to listen to it for yourself. Don't miss out on this one -Jacob Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment