Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse

Genre: Black Metal
Year: 1994

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Into the Infinity of Thoughts
3. The Burning Shadows of Silence
4. Cosmic Keys to My Creations and Times
5. Beyond the Great Vast Forest
6. Towards the Pantheon
7. The Majesty of the Night Sky
8. I Am the Black Wizards
9. Inno a Satana


I thought maybe I could post something I really wanted to after going through all that relinking and reuploading bullshit. So I decided to post something that I haven't posted here much but that I like, Black Metal! This album though, is in my top five black metal albums of all time. This release is just so symphonic, beautiful, and dark as fuck. If you want to get into black metal give this one a try. Its really hard not to enjoy. Also it doesn't have awful recording quality like a lot of Black Metal, some requested this too so here you go man! Thanks! -Jacob Rice

1 comment: