Thursday, November 22, 2012

Brutality Will Prevail - Scatter the Ashes

Genre: Hardcore/Sludge/Down Tempo
Year: 2012

Tracklist:
1. Lifelines
2. Sins of Commitment
3. Casket
4. Second Sight
5. 1348
6. The Path
7. Hallucination
8. Fallen Apart
9. Twisting Tongues
10. Scatter the Ashes


This is one of my favorite bands in hardcore right now, if not my favorite. These guys bring such a ambient and evil feeling on every single one of their albums. It literally makes me get goosebumps when I listen to their songs. I wasn't sure how they were going to top Sleep Paralysis but my god. They some how did. This release is a masterpiece to me. It has everything I need. Please check this out and support these guys.
-Jacob Rice

3 comments:

  1. looks tasty! but link is down :(

    checking out some of your other stuff now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. found this link on a search, still live: http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/91082153/file.html

    - no idea where it came from though!

    (not bad btw - very angry sound, the guitar sound is a bit "metal-generic" for my liking tho)

    ReplyDelete