Tuesday, February 13, 2018

SeeYouSpaceCowboy/secondgradeknifefight Split 7"



Year: 2018
Genre: Metalcore/Grind


Listen here:


tracklisting:

SYSC:

1. I Am A Trans-Continental Railroad, Please Run A Train On Me
2. Stop Calling Us Screamo
3. You Don't Understand The Liquor Is Calling The Shots Now Randy Bobandy
4. You Can't Get Goose Justice In A Fox Court, Just Spit On The Judge

SGKF:

1. Who what when where why did you take my bug collection (there’s no trust in this household)
2. don’t tell me you like monster energy drinks because I’ll break your kneecaps motherfucker (Tanya Harding shuffle)
3. My heart is broken but I gotta get my jetta fixed asap (no time for tom foolery)
4. glass vampires roam these darkened woods fellas (protek ya nek)
5. the devil is real and he tried to eat my ass (goodbye uncle fuck)



1 comment: