Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Celebrity Pets - Sadjamz


genre: Screamo/emo

year: 2013

tracklist:
1. Running Underwater
2. Everything
3. Jigsaw
4. I still Hate Myself
5. Don't You Remember
6. DADZ
7. The One Where They Complain About Being Sad
8. Differences and Similarities 
9. I Know 
10. Things I Can't Put Into Words


Sadjamz is a phenomenal release, the perfect mix of driving riffs, slower acoustic songs, and pure emotion. The confessional lyrics combined with instrumentals that seem to draw alot from early Modest Mouse blend perfectly. I can't sing my praises about this release any higher, i was blown away when i first heard it. In fact it was my favorite release of 2013, if you are a fan of emo/screamo you have to check out this release.

-Conner Sgarbossa

p.s i am going to try and post a couple reviews today because i have been really bad about keeping up posting lately, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment