Saturday, November 17, 2012

Old Gray - Everything I Let Go & The Things I Refuse To

Genre: Screamo/Emo
Year: 2012

Tracklist:
1. 359 Pine
2. Resonance
3. Winter '11
4. Six Years


Fantastic band from New Hampshire. One of my favorite bands in the genre actually, or just really one of my favorite bands in general. On this new release they skewed away from their old twinkly days which is fine with me. I love both styles that they did now and what they are doing now. What they are doing now is more of a brash loud emotional, more of a skramzy sound than an emo sound, which they do very well. They stuck with the poetic lyrics which is nice. I really enjoy this band. I can't wait till their next effort or a full length. Also this was a submission, so I kind of shit a brick when that happened.
-Jacob Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment