Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kvelertak - Kvelertak

Genre: Hardcore/Black Metal/Rock/I DONT KNOW THEY ARE A LOT
Year: 2010

Tracklist:
1. Ulvetid
2. Mjød
3. Fossegrim
4. Blodtørst
5. Offernatt
6. Sjøhyenar (Havets Herrer)
7. Sultans of Satan
8. Nekroskop
9. Liktorn
10. Ordsmedar Av Rang
11. Utrydd Dei Svake


This band is not able to be put into words what they are. They are from Norway, obviously from the track listing. They are so many genres thrown into one, its crazy but so damn good. Also these dudes throw out some super catchy and groovy riffs. Also the artwork is rad, its the same dude who did the artwork for Baroness, Cursed, and a shit ton of other bands. I would advise trying this one out. -Jacob Rice

1 comment:

  1. Man, all I have to say is i'm extremely jealous. I am a huge fan of Converge, Nails, and this band. I haven't heard much of Torche. I saw Converge and they were amazing live.

    ReplyDelete