Monday, July 9, 2012

Brand New

Album: Your Favorite Weapon
Genre: Indie
Year: 2001

Tracklist:
1. The Shower Scene
2. Jude Law and a Semester Abroad
3. Sudden Death in Carolina
4. Mix Tape
5. Failure by Design
6. Last Chance to Lose Your Keys
7. Logan to Government Center
8. The No Seatbelt Song
9. Seventy Times 7
10. Secondary
11. Magazines
12. Soco Amaretto Lime


Brand New - Deja Entendu
Album: Deja Entendu
Year: 2003

Tracklist:
1. Tatou
2. Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades
3. I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light
4. Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
5. The Quiet Things No One Ever Knows
6. The Boy Who Block His Own Shot
7. Jaws Theme Swimming
8. Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis
9. Guernica
10. Good to Know That If I Ever Need Attention All I Have to Do Is Die
11. Play Crack The Sky


Album: The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
Year: 2005

Tracklist:
1. Sowing Season (Yeah!)
2. Millstone
3. Jesus Christ
4. Degausser
5. Limousine
6. You Won't Know
7. Welcome to Bangkok
8. Not the Sun
9. Luca
10. Untitled
11. The Archers' Bows Are Broken
12. Handcuffs
13. Luca [Reprise Version]


Album: Daisy 
Year: 2009

Tracklist:
1. Vices
2. Bed
3. At the Bottom
4. Gasoline
5. You Stole
6. Begone
7. Sink
8. Bought A Bride
9. Daisy
10. In A Jar
11. Noro


This is just one of those bands that I think everyone should have in their collection. They write beautiful catchy songs that have some of the best lyrics. I feel as if anyone can at least get into one of their cds considering every cd has a different sound. Its hard to put them into one genre since they have gone from pop punk to pop rock to alternative/indie to a heavier more aggressive grungy noise. If you don't have any of these download some of them and just check it out! -Jacob Rice

1 comment:

  1. I've been visiting your site for a while now. I love it! Just dropping a note to let you know it is very appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete