Thursday, April 19, 2012

Not One Is Upright - God Is Not A Watchmaker And The World Is Not Ticking

Genre: Hardcore/Metalcore
Year: 2012

Tracklist:
1. The Mental Propensities of Phineas Gage
2. Wake Up, Number 37, Wake Up
3. So I Asked The Gatekeeper
4. Where There Is Shame, There Is Fear
5. Unrefined, My Paradigm
6. The State vs. The Librarian
7. Axes And Owl Eyes
8. The Watchmaker
9. Aren't You Very Afraid?
10. No, I'm Full of Joy


I got an anonymous email concering these guys and that I should upload them, and so I checked them out of course. So I tried out this album. I'm usually a fucking asshole when it comes to metalcore, it has to be old and classic like Converge or The Chariot to be good. This reminds me of that kind of metalcore. The vocalist of this band is just awesome. I love it. If you like old southern sounding metalcore you should try this out. -Jacob Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment